Mimaki κοπτικά βινυλίου CG-FXII Series
Mimaki CG FX Series, the Perfect Cutting Tool for Every Job
Mimaki’s range of cutting plotters includes models from 75 cm wide desktop models up to 160 cm wide professional production models – providing a practical and cost effective solution for every sign and graphics need.
CG-FXII Series delivers •••
- 3 different models available (760 mm, 1300 mm & 1600 mm)
- Wider roll cutting format for professional use
- High precision cutting and performance
- Mark sensor, with media hold function to guarantee accuracy
- Higher speed cutting up to 100 cm/s
- Fast and accurate contour cutting
- Half-cut function holds image in place after cutting for perfect stickers & decals
- Optional media baskets available
- Professional & user-friendly software package included as standard
Features of CG FX Series
High-speed continuous crop mark detection
For precise contour cutting of printed images, such as stickers, the optical sensor detects register marks that are printed on the media. By recognizing these marks, the distance to the image is calculated accurately.
By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 register marks nested images in both X and Y axis direction can be cut aligning each image automatically. Detecting one register mark is sufficient when using Mimaki’s FineCut software.
Innovative Mimaki Half-Cut Function
Mimaki’s original Half-Cut function produces a series of half and die-cuts leaving a few co
nnection points that keeps the image in place. When the job is done the sticker/image can be taken out easily or the complete sheet or roll can be sent to the customer. Various media without backing sheet can also be Half-Cut.
Over cut function
The over cut function overlaps the start and end points of the media, thus eliminating cut lines that not completely cut.